Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. Substitute teachers are required to hold a Bachelor's degree or higher. Preference will be given to candidates who hold a degree in special education or a relevant subject area and who have experience working with students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the online application linked to this page. Thank you.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities