Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a K - 4 interim speech-language pathologist, with coverage needed from mid-November 2019 through mid-February 2020.
Providing speech/language therapy, both group and individual
Writing goals for Individual Learning Plans
Consulting with teachers
Attending parent conferences
Areas of focus for therapy may include articulation, expressive and receptive language skills, and word retrieval strategies.
Excellent communication in both oral and written expression is required
Candidates should have a graduate degree in speech/language or communication disorders.
Preference is given to candidates possessing ASHA certification, Tennessee licensure, or eligibility for TN licensure.
If you are interested in applying for this interim position, complete the online application linked to this page.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities