The Currey Ingram Academy Child Development Center is currently accepting applications for the following full time interim position: floater . Candidate must be comfortable with children ranging in age from infant through Pre-K.
Responsibilities include overseeing the daily operation of the classroom and working with the other teachers to meet the developmental, physical, and emotional needs of the infants in a loving and positive way.
Preference is given to candidates who have experience working with all age groups as well as early childhood education credentials, or their equivalent.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities