Type: Full Time
4 Year Degree
Educator’s Ally is a highly personalized search and placement agency connecting educators, administrators, and senior leaders with K-12 independent/private schools throughout the country. We are assisting private/independent schools with their searches for part-time and full-time teachers and staff for the 2023-24 school year and beyond.
If you are an aspiring or seasoned independent educator or are interested in teaching or working in a private day or boarding school throughout the U.S. in any of the disciplines below, we encourage you to apply.
- Academic Dean, Academic Technology, Administrators, Admissions, Art, Assistant Teachers, Associate Head of School, Auxiliary Programs, Business Office, College Counseling, Communications, Computer Science, Counseling, Dance, Dean of Faculty, Dean of Students, Development, Director of Technology, Division Head, Director of Teaching and Learning, Diversity, Drama, Elementary, English, Early-Career Teachers/Fellows, Foreign Language, French, Grade Dean, History, Humanities, Latin, Learning Specialist, Library, Mandarin, Math, Music, Physical Education , Psychologist, Religion, Science, Spanish, STEAM, STEM, Student Life, Technology, Administrative Support/Office, Outdoor Education
Successful candidates will have:
- BA, Masters Degree preferred
- Previous experience teaching in a school setting; private/independent school experience a plus
- If an early career educator, prior experience working or volunteering with students/children
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to engage students and serve as a collaborative team member
- Commitment to the development of an inclusive and equitable learning environment
- Eagerness to learn new skills and tools to enhance student learning
- Proficiency with current instructional technology
- Willingness to participate fully in the community beyond the classroom
Connections working at Educator's Ally
About Educator's Ally
Educator's Ally connects teachers and administrators with independent day and boarding schools throughout the U.S. Since 1975, EA's highly personalized and thoughtful approach to recruiting has been valued by schools and candidates alike. We appreciate and understand each of our schools' unique characters and the importance of making the right match. Known for our commitment to establishing trusted relationships with both candidates and school administrators, EA carries out each of its searches with care and diligence.