Location: Newton Square, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
Salary: - Salary
A goal oriented self-starter with superior program management, communication, and relationship-building skills, the Associate Director of Annual Giving will work in collaboration with the Director of Annual Giving to conceptualize and manage a sophisticated, strategic, and successful annual fundraising program to ensure the School maximizes philanthropic support aligning with Episcopal's ambitious aspirations. The Episcopal Academy raises $7 million annually through The Episcopal Fund and the PA EITC/OSTC program and has raised $65 million for its endowment over the past ten years.
The ideal candidate for the Associate Director of Annual Giving at The Episcopal Academy will possess the following:
- Proven success managing and prioritizing all tasks associated with fundraising work including, but not limited to, writing successful and compelling appeals and proposals; utilizing print and digital strategies to support fundraising efforts; volunteer recruitment and management; donor/client prospecting and identification; making personal solicitations; and experience using CRM systems.
- Demonstrated curiosity, creativity, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use and analyze data to drive decision making.
- Results-oriented growth mindset with a commitment to professional development and self-improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and adapt to changing situations appropriately.
- Previous fundraising or transferable professional experience.
A Little More about Us:
A school of over 1300 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade, of which 30% identify as students of color, Episcopal takes a holistic approach to educating all students in mind, body, and spirit. Grounded in The Stripes, our curriculum is designed to enable students to lead lives of purpose, faith, and integrity. Further supporting that mission is our commitment to building an inclusive community, articulated in our 11 Commitments.
While each employee at Episcopal brings a unique set of competencies and skills to their work, we believe all employees should:
- Be student-centered, embrace school and life and show it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embody and live The Stripes.
- Consistently maintain high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrates a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others - especially students - as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Foster a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrate a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Connections working at The Episcopal Academy
About The Episcopal Academy
Founded in 1785, Episcopal Academy is dedicated to educating the whole student in mind, body, and spirit. Recognized as one of the finest independent schools in the nation, Episcopal serves nearly 1,300 PK-12 students on an expansive, state-of-the-art campus where learners are motivated to pursue their passions in academics, athletics, and the arts.
Challenging and nurturing Mind, Body, and Spirit, we inspire boys and girls to lead lives of purpose, faith, and integrity.
At The Episcopal Academy, we take a robust approach to Mind, Body, and Spirit as a holistic approach to educating, nurturing, and developing boys and girls. We do not believe that Mind, Body, and Spirit are competing interests, but rather that the three are clearly inseparable and mutually reinforcing.