Location: Foxboro, Massachusetts
Type: Part Time
4 Year Degree
The Sage School Mission
We encourage our diverse community of gifted students to engage in academic challenges, nurture their love of learning, and cultivate their humanity so they can serve, inspire, and create impact.
Substitute teacher job description
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, recess, specials, hallways, etc.
- Attend to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
The Sage School offers competitive compensation and benefits. The Sage School is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us online at www.sageschool.org.
Please email a cover letter, resume and three references to
Administrative Assistant to the Head of School
The Sage School
171 Mechanic Street
Foxboro, MA 02035
· Bachelor's Degree
· Willingness and enthusiasm to work with students in a variety of age groups
Connections working at The Sage School
About The Sage School
The Sage School’s mission is to prepare gifted students to excel, by providing a comprehensive program of academic rigor and social growth inspired by passionate teachers within a nurturing community. The Sage School educates children in grades Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 from around the Greater Boston and Providence areas.