Location: Potomac, Maryland
Type: Part Time
Bullis School in Potomac, Maryland, is searching for a Varsity Assistant Softball Coach for this coming spring 2023 season, with possible opportunities for additional Middle School coaching if the schedule provides.
Bullis School is an independent, coeducational college preparatory day school offering girls and boys in grades K-12 an educational program of excellence in a community that values integrity, respect, responsibility, diversity, and service. A caring and supportive faculty foster a positive learning attitude and challenges our students to achieve their highest potential in academics, the arts, and athletics.
Bullis School has outstanding facilities, including a six-lane track, a non-looping entire 5K cross country course, two full-size gyms, a fitness center, eight tennis courts, a softball field, a baseball field, and six athletic fields, including two turf fields which have lights for evening games.
This is a part-time stipend position that reports to the Head Varsity Coach and the Athletic Director. This position is not eligible for additional benefits.
- Responsible for helping with the planning of practice
- Organization and use of equipment
- Helping with uniform distribution and collection
- Driving activity or yellow busses (if a CDL holder) to away contests
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned by the Head Coach and/or Athletic Director
- Ability to regularly sit and/or stand for long periods and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Candidates should have coaching and playing experience at the high school, college and/or club levels
Connections working at Bullis School
About Bullis School
Bullis School is an independent coeducational college preparatory day school for students in grades K-12 situated on a beautiful 102-acre campus in Potomac, MD, and is home to a full range of state-of-the-art facilities for learning, arts, discovery, and athletics.