Location: Belmont, Massachusetts
Type: Part Time
4 Year Degree
Inspire and challenge.
At Belmont Day School, we foster intellectual curiosity, honor differences, and empower meaningful contribution with excellence, respect, honesty, responsibility, caring, and joy.
Belmont Day School seeks a part-time athletic trainer to support afternoon athletics, and the after school programming for a population of PK to 8th grade students.
This is a part-time, 15-hours per week, non-exempt, and benefit-eligible position/not benefit-eligible. This is a 10-month position and reports to the school nurse. Hours for this position are: Monday through Friday, 2:30. to 5:30 p.m. This position begins on August 28, 2023.
- Provide athletic training services for the school’s athletic department, including attendance
at scheduled team practices and home competitions as needed.
- Provide nursing services to students in the After School Program as needed.
- Coordinate with the School Nurse in the treatment of any athletic injury, or other injury to any
- Responsible for monitoring injured athletes as they progress toward recovery.
- Coordinate with the Athletic Director and coaches as needed.
- Coordinate with the Extended Day Director as needed.
- Act under the direct supervision of the School Physician.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all injuries and treatments.
- Support front desk presence, and after school program as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- National Athletic Trainer’s Association Board of Certification (NATABOC) Certified Athletic Trainer
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
Please send a cover letter specific to this position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Athletic Trainer” in the subject line.
Belmont Day seeks candidates who will add to the diversity of our community. The school will always be maintained as a nonsectarian institution. The school is an equal-opportunity employer. The school complies with all legal requirements in connection with admissions and access to programs, facilities, and employment practices regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, or disability.
Connections working at Belmont Day School
About Belmont Day School
Belmont Day School is a pre-kindergarten through eighth grade independent school in founded in 1927 by a group of parents committed to providing children with an excellent academic foundation and many opportunities for creative expression. We value honesty, caring, joy, responsibility, respect and excellence.