Department: Entire School
Job Status: Full time: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. daily
Reports to: Head of Lower School
Position Start Date: August 28, 2023
The building substitute will be on campus daily to cover for teachers who are out of school. On days when no one is out, the building substitute will work in classes identified as needing extra help.
- Fill in for teachers who are out for a day or longer, following the teacher's lesson plans.
- Help in classes where extra help is needed.
- Attend professional development sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working with various ages from grades 1-8
- Experience working with students with learning differences
Application & Writing Response
Please apply via the link below, and provide the following:
- A current resume
- Three professional references including names, telephone numbers, and email addresses
- In addition to a standard cover letter, please respond to the following questions in no more than 500 words. Applications that do not include these responses will not be considered.
- Give an example when you've worked across difference. What was the nature of the experience and what did you learn about yourself as an educator and person?
- Which cutting-edge approaches, research, or tools in education interest you right now and why?
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://benchmarkschool.isolvedhire.com/jobs/892811-272577.html