Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Type: Part Time
Cincinnati Country Day School is an equal opportunity employer that actively seeks employees who reflect and support our mission-driven commitment to academic excellence and to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive community.
The next head swim coach at CCDS will be expected to be a role model for the students on our campus and be able to build upon the strong tradition of CCDS swimming. Our coach will be expected to lead the program with character, class, and integrity and to develop a swim program that is consistent with the high standards of the Country Day community.
Cincinnati Country Day School is seeking a head high school swim coach.
- Collaborate with the Athletic Director managing all aspects of the CCDS swim program.
- Be able to clearly communicate with players and families about expectations for being a member of the swim team.
- Lead a coaching staff that develops a culture that allows swimmers to develop and enjoy swimming.
- Plan practices to improve individual performance and coordinate with club swimming coaches.
- Collaborate with the athletic dept. to build a cohesive swim program LS through high school.
Attend all practices and meets.
- All coaches must possess a Pupil Activity Permit (PAP) through Ohio Department of Education. CCDS will reimburse costs of obtaining certificates and completing classes. PAP Requirements:
- First aid and CPR/AED certification
- Completion of online courses at NFHS: Fundamentals of Coaching (one time), concussion training (3 years), and Sports First Aid (every 3 years)
- Sudden cardiac arrest certification (Lindsay's Law) (every year)
- Background/fingerprint check (every five years after hire and any time requested by CCDS)
- Previous head swim team coaching experience preferred but not required.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Athletic Director Dennis Coyle, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until April 14, 2023. To learn more about Country Day, visit https://www.countryday.net/.
Cincinnati Country Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age (40 or over), national origin, ancestry, or military service/veteran status in the administration of its educational programs and policies, admission decisions, tuition aid programs, employment practices and benefits, athletics, or other school-administered programs.
Connections working at Cincinnati Country Day School
About Cincinnati Country Day School
Cincinnati Country Day School, established in 1926, is a private, co-educational, independent, college preparatory school serving children from early childhood (18 months) to grade 12. The school is located in Indian Hill on a beautiful 62-acre campus with more than 850 students from 36 public school districts and 65 zip codes.