Mission: Culver educates its students for leadership and responsible citizenship in society by developing and nurturing the whole individual, mind, spirit, and body, through integrated programs that emphasize the cultivation of character.
Culver Academies is a private boarding school. We enroll students and employ faculty and staff from across the United States and around the world. We are seeking diverse talent to support our mission and enrich our learning environment. At Culver, we are always looking to strengthen our organizational leadership by adding outstanding talent to our faculty and staff whose passion is to serve our students.
Located on the shore of Lake Maxinkuckee, Culver Academies encompasses 1,800 acres of green hills and woodlands, and a historic collegiate-like campus with beautiful Gothic architecture. Our location in Culver, Indiana, offers the best of both worlds; a beautiful, serene setting with access to large cities nearby, including the home of the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. We are also less than two hours away from Chicago and Indianapolis.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Advancement Business Analyst ensures that advancement systems are configured optimally to support our business operations. This position provides timely and accurate reports to key stakeholders, works closely with stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs, and then evaluates, prioritizes and implements solutions that meet them. Business Analyst also represents Advancement in coordinating data integrity between Advancement systems and other programs across Culver Academies, including Finance, Admissions, and IT.
As a mission-driven, value-based organization, we ask you to contribute to the mission by serving students in additional commitments to realize our promise of whole-person education. This includes a commitment to students outside of the office in an area, such as academics, athletics, or spiritual life, along with supporting student and campus life activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information services, mathematics, engineering, or a related field is required.
- 2-5 years of experience, strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and queries (SQL), and knowledge of system integrations and crossover points.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access experience.
- Superior problem-solving skills with high levels of initiative, assertiveness, and ability to organize work efficiently and work well under stress, changing priorities, and time constraints.
- Excellent English-language reading and writing skills for responding accurately to inquiries and drafting correspondence.
- Experience supporting mission-critical infrastructure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly ethical work style and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.