Location: Watchung, New Jersey
Type: Full Time
MATHEMATICS AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
Mount Saint Mary Academy is seeking a talented and passionate Mathematics and Technology Teacher to join our high school teaching faculty for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will have a strong background in both subjects and will be able to create engaging lesson plans that inspire and challenge students. The teacher is expected to keep up to date with developments in the fields of mathematics and technology and incorporate new knowledge into teaching practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, technology, or a related field
- Master’s degree is preferred, but not required
- A solid understanding of technology concepts and principles, as well as experience with computer software and digital media
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to think creatively and logically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner, and the ability to establish a positive rapport with students, colleagues, and parents
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and list of references to:
Mrs. Jacqueline Muratore (Assistant Directress of Faculty, Curriculum, and Planning) at email@example.com and Mr. Stephen Muratore (Math and Computer Science Department Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org.