Location: Buffalo, New York
Type: Full Time
Nichols School has a step system based on years of experience
Nichols School seeks a full-time Coordinator of Libraries and Educational Technology beginning with the 2023-2024 school year.
- are committed to collaboration and innovation.
- use inclusive and equitable practices to inform their approach to course design, instruction, and assessment.
- have a passion for student-centered instruction that centers on guiding students toward becoming competent thinkers, researchers, and writers.
- will actively participate in an on-going, school-wide curriculum review using backward design.
- enjoy being part of the life of the school beyond the classroom.
- can serve as an athletic coach or leader of student activities.
- are committed to continually strengthening and reflecting on their teaching practice through work with other faculty and a growth coach.
Visit www.nicholsschool.org/careers to apply.
Nichols School commits to being a courageous community, grounded in equity of process and outcomes, where we can all safely and authentically be ourselves and therefore accept the challenge of our collective growth. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Candidates from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Nichols School’s educational philosophy is guided and inspired by our mission to train minds, bodies and hearts for the work of life, and to carry into all we do the highest ideals of character and service.
Nichols School offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, group term life, retirement, tuition remission, ample time off and professional development.