Location: Front Royal, Virginia
Type: Full Time
Housing available at reduced rent - based on availability
4 Year Degree
Randolph-Macon Academy is seeking for an individual to help our student athletes recover from and/or avoid injuries during sports activities.
Requirements of the position:
· This position will be responsible for evaluating, advising, and immediately treating athletic injuries
· This person will specialize in rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletic injuries
· Must be able to work well with students
· Position requires a person to work flexible hours. Must be available during practices (3:30-5 pm) and during games. Does include nights and weekends
· Degree in Sports Medicine, Physical Education or related field required.
· Must be a Certified Athletic Trainer
Must be able to teach 1 class - Anatomy and Physiology
This position is full-time and is for the school year. Contract will run from August – May. Salary is commensurate with experience and benefits are competitive.
Must be certified
Prefer teaching experience
Connections working at Randolph-Macon Academy
About Randolph-Macon Academy
Founded in 1892, Randolph-Macon Academy is a co-ed boarding and day school for approximately 400 students in grades 6-12. The foundational principles of the Academy are: Knowledge, Leadership, and Character. The Upper School is built on a military (AFJROTC) format; the Middle School is civilian. R-MA is focused on providing strenuous college-prep academics, a structured environment, strong athletics, and a full range of extracurricular activities. The Academy operates the Nation’s only full time high-school flight program.