Location: Austin, Texas
Type: Full Time
Rawson Saunders offers a highly competitive salary, an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid leave, and an extremely generous retirement plan.
4 Year Degree
Rawson Saunders School in Austin, Texas, seeks a gifted, growth-oriented math teacher to join our team of phenomenal educators supporting the individual learning styles of our lower school students. Creativity, enthusiasm, curiosity, flexibility, a multi-sensory instructional approach, and a passion for excellence in lower school math education for students with dyslexia are essential attributes.
- Providing masterfully planned, engaging lessons to students.
- Understanding and supporting the academic needs of each student.
- Managing small groups of students with enthusiasm and care.
- Communicating skillfully and consistently with students and their parents.
- Maintaining communication with the administration and the parents regarding each student's progress.
- Practicing professionalism through collaborative work, reflection, inquiry, and continuous improvement.
- Singapore Math curriculum experience is a big plus.
Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Connections working at Rawson Saunders School
About Rawson Saunders School
Founded in 1997, Rawson Saunders is recognized internationally as a leader in learner-centered education and is the only full-curriculum, fully accredited school in central Texas exclusively for students with dyslexia in elementary, middle and high school. Committed to excellence and innovation, the mission of Rawson Saunders is to develop the full--and tremendous--potential of dyslexic students through an extraordinary education experience.