Location: Subiaco, Arkansas
Type: Full Time
Subiaco Academy is seeking a creative, energetic, and results-oriented professional to serve as its Director of Enrollment Management.
The Director of Enrollment Management is responsible for developing and leading effective practices regarding the retention of enrolled families and the recruitment activities for prospective students and parents. The Director reports directly to the Associate Head of School and works closely with faculty and staff of the Academy.
Specific Responsibilities and Essential Functions: The Director develops, implements, executes a comprehensive Enrollment Management plan, and establishes short and long-range goals and objectives that support the enrollment needs of the school.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Serving as one of two primary points of contact for interested families pursuing enrollment in the school and supporting them with appropriate procedures to engage prospective families.
- Examining local and national data to develop an enrollment management plan to present forecasts, trends and strategies for the effective recruitment of students.
- Take the lead in and collaborate in developing long-range promotional/marketing plans [print, electronic, social media, and initiatives which support and promote the mission of the school.
- Developing a comprehensive recruiting schedule including visits, open houses and ongoing communication with the community.
- Working closely with the school faculty and staff, in conjunction with the enrollment staff, to ensure understanding of the school's enrollment management program and engage them in the process.
- Providing professional development for school faculty and staff to improve enrollment activities.
- Organizing and maintaining financial aid information from current and prospective students.
- Remaining current on enrollment-management best practices. This includes attendance at key professional development events.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree, graduate degree preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment, be self-motivated and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Possess a high degree of integrity, confidentiality, strong work ethic and a willingness to quickly and continuously gain knowledge of the mission of Catholic Education.
- Strong management and data analysis skills and the ability to work effectively with faculty, administration, and support staff members.
- Experience in data systems, preferably student database systems and familiarity with programming and implementation of data in several office environments (Microsoft Office, Google Docs).
- Experience in communications, marketing, sales, public relations, education preferred.
- Basic knowledge of content creation and engagement best practices for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram in particular)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms and executing on email marketing campaigns
This is a twelve-month, full time position; travel, as well as, evening and weekend work, is occasionally required. Subiaco Academy is a Catholic, Benedictine, boarding and day school, single-sex education environment. Campus housing could be available. Candidates must have the desire to become part of a boarding school culture which could include responsibilities in the classroom, dormitory, and assisting with travel. Ideal start date is on or around July 1, 2023.
Interested candidates should send a résumé, a list of references, and a cover letter addressed to Mr Jesse W. Fortney, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Connections working at Subiaco Academy
About Subiaco Academy
Subiaco Academy is an all-boys Catholic school for students in grades 7-12. Continuing a 1,500-
year tradition of Benedictine education, the monks of Subiaco Abbey have shaped the hearts and
minds of young men since 1887. The academy works to instill in its students the spirit of St.
Benedict’s Rule: a respect for the value of prayer and work, development of personal talents, both
known and unknown, in the service of others, a sense of brotherhood founded on the dignity of
each student, self-discipline, humility, and trust in God. The academy is situated on a historic,
1,600-acre residential campus in the Arkansas River valley. As a college-preparatory boarding and
day school, its mission is to prepare young men for college and life by immersing students in a
dynamic learning environment that emphasizes whole person development.