Location: Old Brookville, New York
Type: Full Time
4 Year Degree
Middle School Math Teacher
The Green Vale School
Old Brookville, NY
At The Green Vale School, we inspire and challenge Pre-Nursery through 8th Grade students to be their best, cultivating intellect, character, and confidence as a foundation for success. We are a joyful school community where every child is known.
For a position to begin in August of 2023, GVS is seeking a middle school math teacher to teach classes in geometry and algebra. The ideal candidate is an experienced math teacher who has demonstrated success with a broad range of students and is seeking to join a collaborative learning community.
- Bachelor’s in mathematics-related field; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience preferred
- Independent school experience preferred
- A commitment to and knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strong classroom management, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience planning and implementing innovative lesson plans
Applicants are required to submit a resume, letter of educational philosophy, and cover letter to Jobs@greenvaleschool.org
Connections working at The Green Vale School
About The Green Vale School
In a vibrant program of academics, arts, athletics, and character education,
The Green Vale School inspires and challenges all students to be their best.
A Green Vale education instills confidence and competence, while promoting respect and
responsibility as cornerstones for a lifetime of learning and global citizenship.
Sincere consideration for each child fosters a love of learning and
teaches children to excel, to lead, and to care.