Location: TINTON FALLS, New Jersey
Type: Full Time
2 openings available.
Trinity Hall seeks two (2) Humanities teachers for the 2023-2024 academic year in the following areas:
The School: Trinity Hall is an independent, all-girls school that educates and empowers young women in the Catholic tradition through an innovative college preparatory program grounded in our four core values of leadership, respect, perseverance, and faith. Trinity Hall prepares each student to achieve her full potential as she embraces her place in the world. Trinity Hall is located at 101 Corregidor Road in Tinton Falls, NJ. Trinity Hall serves students in Monmouth, Middlesex, and Ocean counties.
Our Approach: Trinity Hall emphasizes an inquiry based approach to learning in all of our academic courses, with a focus on critical thinking, problem solving and project based learning to build collaboration and communication within an academic community focused on a growth mindset. On our Humanities team, students examine historical, theological, and literary perspectives to help integrate their learning and understanding of the world. Faculty at Trinity Hall pride themselves on their willingness to be collaborative with colleagues as a good model for their students.
Successful candidates will have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree at minimum (Master’s Degree preferred) in education and/or a related academic field or fields (e.g., theology, history; literature);
- previous experience teaching (secondary and/or all-girls preferred, Advanced Placement experience beneficial but not required);
- expertise in content area with flexibility and interest to teach a range of courses within the Humanities team;
- commitment to the school’s mission and vision by participating fully in extracurricular and community activities regularly (including those sometimes beyond routine school hours);
- desire to participate fully in the life of the school with expectations of, but not limited to: modeling behaviors that contribute to a positive and collaborative learning environment; cultivating positive partnerships with parents; participating in meetings, professional development courses; and updated and modifying curriculum guides;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- good humor and flexibility to adapt to the daily needs of adolescent girls;
- willingness to work with colleagues and students in a dynamic, collaborative setting;
- comfort and facility with technology (e.g., Google applications, school information systems / learning management systems, etc.)
Connections working at Trinity Hall
About Trinity Hall
Our Mission: Trinity Hall is an independent, all-girls school that educates and empowers young women in the Catholic tradition through an innovative college preparatory program grounded in our four core values of leadership, respect, perseverance, and faith. Trinity Hall prepares each student to achieve her full potential as she embraces her place in the world.
Location: Trinity Hall is located in Tinton Falls, NJ, an area close to the beautiful Jersey Shore, parks and trails, and easy access to New York City.
Visit our website to learn more: www.trinityhallnj.org.